Did you know that:
- Approximately one new word is added to the English language every two hours?
- ‘E’ is the most commonly used letter in the English language?
- As many as one in eight of all the letters written in English is ‘e’?
- Until I married Kenneth I didn’t have an “e” in my name?
- Or that I didn’t have a middle name?
It was a great weekend together, and Sunday was filled with rest and recovery. I have no desire to eat steak for a while, but I’m sure ready to jet set to Mexico for 5 days with my husband, my best friend, my favorite samich maker.