It was brought to my attention this week that I, Sunny Brous Erasmus, Aquarius extraordinaire, have an obsession with Leo’s.
Here’s what I read about Aquarius born:
- Aquarius likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener
- Aquarius dislikes: Limitations, broken promises, being lonely, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them
- They are able to see without prejudice, on both sides, which makes them people who can easily solve problems.
- The power of quick and easy transformation, so they are known as thinkers, progressives and humanists. They feel good in a group or a community, so they constantly strive to be surrounded by other people.
Pretty par for the course, but who are these crazy Leo’s that consume my heart:
- Strengths: Creative, passionate, generous, warm-hearted, cheerful, humorous
- Weaknesses: Arrogant, stubborn, self-centered, lazy, inflexible
- People born under the sign of Leo are natural born leaders. They are dramatic, creative, self-confident, dominant and extremely difficult to resist, able to achieve anything they want to in any area of life they commit to.
- They are in search for self-awareness and in constant growth of ego. Aware of their desires and personality, they can easily ask for everything they need, but could just as easily unconsciously neglect the needs of other people in their chase for personal gain or status.
- makes them warmhearted, in love with life, trying to laugh and have a good time. Able to use their mind to solve even the most difficult problems, they will easily take initiative in resolving various complicated situations.
Aquarius and Leo together:
- These two party animals crave excitement and adventure, which can also lead to dramatic emotional outbursts. A Leo-Aquarius relationship is incredibly stimulating, since you both understand each other’s carefree and childlike ways.
- While not overly emotional they tend to be fairly spontaneous and often focused elsewhere.
- It is a strange thing how they find each other, on the grounds of their former relationships, to liberate and shine as if they have been searching for one another for many lifetimes
- While Leo shines, Aquarius likes everything shiny.
Pretty easy to see why those Leo’s consume my mind, heart, and soul. Because there is a song for just about everything, here are my Leo’s and their song affiliation:
My Becky – 7.23 – Baby got back
Baby Coach – 7.24 – All I do is win
Jahmicah – 7.28 – Camptown Ladies
JAAA Ashley – 7.28 – Follow Your Aarow
Bouncy Amanda – 7.26 – Jump Around
Kenneth – 7.30 – One I Want, Flatland Calvary
Peyton’s Daddy – 7.30 – Dirt Road Anthem
Cousin Tant – 8.1 – Marky Mark
Lisa Girl – 8.2 – Lisa it’s your birthday, Michael Jackson
Mama Chan – 8.3 – Next to you, Next to me
Princess Jimmy – 8.4 – Take it off, Kesha
Railsback – 8.5 – Hit me with your best shot, Pat Benatar
Sister Sue – 8.13 – Brown Eyed Girl
Gigi – 8.13 – God Blessed Texas
BrittanyBatesBrookens – 8.20 – 80s Mercedes
I guarantee you i’ve forgotten more than a couple of somebody’s, but this gives you a glimpse into my crazy Leo’s. My loves, my favorites, my people.