I thought this was interesting:
- Although they can easily adapt to the energy that surrounds them, Aquarius-born have a deep need to be some time alone and away from everything, in order to restore power. People born under the Aquarius sign, look at the world as a place full of possibilities.
- They are capable of perceiving the future and they know exactly what they want to be doing five or ten years from now.
- They feel good in a group or a community, so they constantly strive to be surrounded by other people.
- Because of the desire for freedom and equality for all, they will always strive to ensure freedom of speech and movement.
- Aquarius will do anything for a loved one to the point of self-sacrifice if necessary.
I’m not one to obsess about this kind of stuff but I think we can all agree that those traits are pretty spot on. I find reassurance in the universe guiding me to figure out my new normal. God is ever present and His provisions are abundant. I am blessed beyond reason. As I prepare for 33 tomorrow, I’m bursting with pride to be surrounded by the most amazing community. Thankfully we had January as a practice month, moving forward SunnyStrong has big plans for 2020 including awareness events, advocacy efforts, hugging as many ALS families as possible, and a very exciting new collaboration project that I’ll be able to share more about very soon.
We sold 2 full squares boards which paid out $1000 to the winners and $1000 to SunnyStrong. Huge thank you to everyone who played!
I’ll be coming at y’all more regularly now that we’re officially off the practice month and into 2020. So much to share and update y’all on. Happy Monday!