See the video above for instructions on how to link your personal fundraising page with FB. Not on FB? Share your personal fundraising page by clicking the Send Email link in your participant center.
According to the 2018 Online Giving Statistics provided by Non-Profit Source
- 55% of people who engage with nonprofits on social media end up taking some sort of action.
- 59% of those people donate money.
- 53% volunteer.
- 52% donate clothing, food, or other personal items.
- 43% attend or participate in charitable events in their community because of social media.
- 40% subsequently purchase a product that benefits that charity.
- Nonprofits have claimed Facebook as the most important social media for their causes, with Twitter in a close second place, and YouTube in third place.