2019? It’s always weird to write the new year for the first time. Know what else is weird? How far behind I am on just about everything. I’m officially dedicating this week to catching up, so get excited about all the funny, ridiculous, and interesting adventures we’ve had since our last heart to heart.
Most of us are still riding the high from that Cowboys win on Saturday night. Even if you’re only in it for the commercials, why not try to win some money while you’re at it? Last year we sold out 3 full boards, raising over $1500 for SunnyStrong.
Here are the details:
Each square is $10, 50% of the total will be donated to SunnyStrong and the other 50% divided evenly to each of the 4 Quarter winners. If all 100 squares are sold, it will be $1000 total – $500 to SunnyStrong – $125 each Quarter winner.
• Sales will continue until all squares are sold or kickoff on Sunday, February 3th – whichever comes first.
• All sales will take place online through the SunnyStrong Store and winnings will be paid via paypal on Monday, February 4th.
• If all squares are not sold, payouts will be announced at time of kickoff on 2/3.
• If an unsold square wins a quarter, the next Quarter winner gets 50% of the previous Quarter winnings and 50% goes to SunnyStrong.
• Column (Away Team) and Row (Home Team) numbers will be drawn following squares sellout or kickoff on 2/3 (whichever comes first) and game boards will be available for viewing at that time at SunnyStrong.com
◦ Throughout the sales window, the board will be updated as frequently as possible.
• Quarter winners will be determined at the end of the 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter, and Final Game score.
• Quarter winners are determined by looking at the last number in each teams’ score, and then matching those numbers on the grid and seeing which square intersects those two numbers.
• Any discrepancies or disputes will be determined by his almighty highness, Thomas Abbott.